Mezzo-Soprano, Opera-Maker, Grant Writer
California Institute of the Arts, Master of Fine Arts in Voice Arts, Valencia, California (anticipated May 2023)
Reed College, Bachelor of Arts in Classics, Portland, Oregon (May 2019)
Thesis: Ovid is Divo Backwards: the Ovidian Orpheus’ Influence on the Birth and Evolution of Opera
Recital: The Wrong Trousers — a selection of 18th + 19th century pants role arias
Beth Morrison Projects: Producer Academy (Fall 2020)
Aquilon Music Festival’s Young Artist Opera Program (July 2019)
Intercollegiate Center for Classical Studies (Fall 2017)
Tito (2022) |
Partial Memories (2022) | original work by Judith Berkson (New Opera Days Ostrava) — Soprano 2
Artists in Conversation (2022) |
Orfeo in Underland (2021) |
Artists in Conversation: Deconstruct (2021) |
Secret Diaries of Pennsylvania Avenue (2020) |
Cold Songs | Warm Songs (2019) |
The Magic Flute (2019) |
The Wrong Trousers (2019) |
The Gonzales Cantata (2018) |
Cold Songs | Warm Songs (2018) |
Last Night (At The Dyke Bar) (2018) |
Paris Commune (2016) |
Sweeney Todd (2014) |
Co-Founder, Renegade Opera (January 2020 - present)
- Raised a total of $22,300 in grant awards for Renegade Opera’s projects. Research funding opportunities and create the Grants Projection/Calendar for every season.
- Write grant proposals, manage applications through the grant process, and steward relationships with program officers.
- Co-produce and execute fundraising campaigns and galas.
- Create season programming, project budgets, and artist contracts; cultivate relationships with potential collaborators and partners.
- Maintain Renegade Opera’s website with current information.
Development Associate, Urban Voices Project (September 2021 - present)
Student Producer, California Institute of the Arts (2021-2022)
- Produced the Voice Arts Department’s Voice Event, Fall 2021.
- Served as Associate Producer under Madeline Falcone and Carmina Escobar for CalArts Expo, Spring 2022.
Perenchio Foundation Multi-Year Operating Support Grant (October 2022)
Collins Foundation: Responsive Grantmaking Program (June 2022)
Regional Arts and Culture Council: Make | Learn | Build Grant (November 2021)
CalArts: Interdisciplinary Grant (November 2021)
Collins Foundation: COVID-19 Emergency Response Program (July 2021)
Regional Arts and Culture Council: Make | Learn | Build Grant (May 2021)
Oregon Community Foundation: Advised Grant Fund (May 2021)
Oregon Community Foundation: Oregon Arts and Culture Recovery Program for Renegade Opera (July 2020)
Reed College: Jim Kahan Music Performance Summer Fellowship (Summer 2018)
Reed College: Opportunity Grant (Summer 2017)
English (native); French (native); Italian (proficient); Spanish (proficient); Latin (advanced); Ancient Greek (intermediate)